Sunday, February 6, 2011



His lawyer will need documents related to the family finances. These include the incomes and supporting documents for the other forms of income. Documents relating to any marital debt, assets and property appraisals. It is important to provide a complete and very organized with all the documents to your lawyer. This confusion will keep low to advocate and contribute to making the negotiation phase of divorce performed more smoothly. Also, if you go to Court, more organized and complete document file is its support for more than you need for your case.

I propose to organize documents into categories. The following is an example of how one could categorize and organize your files.

Income: Your paycheck Stub from all sources of work last year. If you're self-employed provide incomes – and any tax forms or business forms related to self – employed income. This should include documentation from any business you or your spouse held an interest in the past three years. If you try to even get spouse's paycheck stubs for the same period of time. Those check Stubs often show year on the date of earnings and deductions. If you or your spouse is self-employed, documentation regarding the business expenses is necessary. These may include the audit logs, bank statements, cancelled checks, payment receipts, financial statements and statements of profit and loss. As a minimum, copies of your tax returns, common or individual has been federal and, in the last three years. If you or your spouse work for cash, make sure you have copies of audit logs that show all expenses paid during the marriage. A copy of financial statements or statements of shareholders ' equity prepared by you or your spouse for the purposes of securing bank loans or for any other purpose. Any other information that you feel will help determine the net value of the net assets of the spouse, the common equity, your income and income of the spouse.Property: Any documents proving the legal status of any real estate owned together or separately. These can be obtained from your mortgage company or Bank. Current mortgage instructions on any mortgages you have on real estate p roperty. All documents relating to the initial purchase of real estate. If the property was refinanced provide all documents concerning the refinancing. Tax assessor's statement relating to any real estate.Savings and current accounts: Savings accounts and certificates of individual savings accounts held jointly or individually or jointly by you and your spouse. Any bank statements for the past 2 years from any bank account in your name, or held jointly with your insurance Any current life insurance policies, on your life, the life of your spouse or your children is an individual policy is a policy through your employer. You must also provide all the instructions you as regards the life insurance policy, including any documents indicating a cash balance or loans against them.Debts: A detailed list of all debts in your name or the name of your spouse. A list of any outstanding unsecured debt, including credit cards, medical bills and any other loans.pension funds: A copy of recent statements for pension funds, pension funds, 401 (k) plans, mutual fund or IRAs.Cars: Title or registration of all cars/boats/ATV/snowmobile, farm equipment or other vehicles owned by you or your spouse either individually or in combination. All records demonstrating the current outstanding debt including payment coupons secured the automobiles/boat/snowmobile/ATV, amortization schedules or monthly bills.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment